The annual Gin & Tonic Festival is happening on Friday, 7 April 2023, at the Old Biscuit Mill, and gin enthusiasts from all over Cape Town and beyond are invited to join in on this celebration of juniper berries and delicious cocktails.
What to Expect
- Sample an impressive selection of newly crafted gin brands and iconic international gins, all competing for the public’s attention.
- Try some of the best gin brands in the country and discover new favourites.
- Deliciously crafted cocktails and perfectly mixed serves will be on offer for every gin lover out there.
- Incredible street food from a selection of vendors who will be slinging delicious treats.
- Live performances from some of the best local artists in the country, including DJ Speedsta, Sir Vincent, DJ Loyd, International Pantsula, and Miss Shelly.
- Immersive environments and multiple stages will provide the perfect setting for a fun day out with friends while enjoying top-shelf music and the perfect G&T.
Make sure to secure your tickets early, as they sell out fast every year. Tickets start at R150 per person and can be booked online via Quicket.
Come join the excitement and celebrate the end of summer with the best gin and tonic Cape Town has to offer!